Recipe courtesy of recipezaar.com
- 4 quarts plums, pitted and chopped
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 3 cups vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepot.
- Bring to a boil reduce heat.
- Simmer until thick.
- Stir frequently to prevent sticking.
- Ladle into hot jars, remove air bubbles leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
Adjust lids and process 10 minutes in a boiling water canner.